Fronesys to conduct deep-dive study on materiality determination
Having recently launched Materiality Futures, a report based on publicly available sustainability impact information from 31 companies, Fronesys is announcing a “deep-dive” shared learning process on the current state-of-the-art in materiality determination.
The objectives of the study are to:
- assess the main processes for materiality determination in a company
- compare materiality rankings from participating companies against published data for 50 separate sustainability issues
- analyse what sort of metrics can be tracked to improve the process of materiality determination in a company
- explore how externalities can be measured and incorporated into the risk and materiality determination processes of a business
- define the state-of-the-art in materiality determination
Interested? Want to talk further about this? Do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM INSIGHTS
Jyoti Banerjee, partner at Fronesys, highlights that by adopting the principles of integrated thinking and reporting, universities can move away from a focus on reporting short term financial metrics to a multi-stakeholder approach which offers compelling narratives about their value.
Urban Start Up Lab is a practical and hugely interactive course from Fronesys that will give entrepreneurs not just the theory but also the practical tools that are proven to help technology startups develop into successful business ventures. The course,...
The hardest part of starting a new technology business is taking the first step. This is made doubly difficult when the start-up's big new idea relates to making sense of the increasing mountain of urban data produced by Smart City initiatives (like...