Fronesys to conduct deep-dive study on materiality determination
Having recently launched Materiality Futures, a report based on publicly available sustainability impact information from 31 companies, Fronesys is announcing a “deep-dive” shared learning process on the current state-of-the-art in materiality determination.
The objectives of the study are to:
- assess the main processes for materiality determination in a company
- compare materiality rankings from participating companies against published data for 50 separate sustainability issues
- analyse what sort of metrics can be tracked to improve the process of materiality determination in a company
- explore how externalities can be measured and incorporated into the risk and materiality determination processes of a business
- define the state-of-the-art in materiality determination
Interested? Want to talk further about this? Do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM INSIGHTS
Fronesys partner Jyoti Banerjee called for a new approach to integrating together the impacts of cities, which enabled a meaningful assessment of how a city creates value, who creates that value, and for whom that value is created. Jyoti was speaking at a...
MK:SMART is a new three-year £16m initiative, funded by the Higher Education Funding Council of England (HEFCE), which aims to provide innovative digitally-oriented solutions to the growth challenges in Milton Keynes. Fronesys is pleased to be part of the...
A three year journey traversed by a global coalition of companies, investors, framework providers and NGOs led by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) has resulted in the publication of a new framework for corporate reporting: The...