Fronesys services for our corporate clients
Every organisation embarking on the journey to integrated thinking will be asking the following questions:
- How do we create value now and in the future?
- What is material to our success?
- Is our business model aligned to effectively deliver on our value targets?
- How do we optimise our operating model to support and execute our business model?
- How do we measure, govern and improve our value creation strategy and execution? How do we communicate to external stakeholders our way of creating value?
Our response to these questions is to show how these issues inter-connect with different parts of the organisation.
Once a company can understand its material drivers of value creation (or destruction), it can then assess how its strategy needs to align with those drivers of value, decide how it will operationalise the resulting strategy, and then create internal and external reporting approaches to reflect how the organisation is working.
To help deliver this, Fronesys offers services that are targeted at helping companies at various stages of their integrated thinking journey. These services are summarised in the diagram below.
MORE FROM INSIGHTS
Fronesys partner Jyoti Banerjee called for a new approach to integrating together the impacts of cities, which enabled a meaningful assessment of how a city creates value, who creates that value, and for whom that value is created. Jyoti was speaking at a...
MK:SMART is a new three-year £16m initiative, funded by the Higher Education Funding Council of England (HEFCE), which aims to provide innovative digitally-oriented solutions to the growth challenges in Milton Keynes. Fronesys is pleased to be part of the...
A three year journey traversed by a global coalition of companies, investors, framework providers and NGOs led by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) has resulted in the publication of a new framework for corporate reporting: The...